My Mini Moog Voyager. Click to go to my web site...

Sunday, October 2, 2011

Selling stuff

I find I have some redundant modules which are not seeing the use they deserve. I am selling the following. They are all Frac Rack format:

CUSTOM:
Makato filter
YU SYnth Mini Moog clone
Flight of Harmony Plague Bearer filter

NOT CUSTOM;
MOTM 1490 Moog modular filter clone

BLACET MODULES (All built from kits except one EG):
Micro LFO
Filthy Filtre
Splitter
Mixer Processor
5 - Dual Linear VCAs
6 - EGs (one was purchased pre-built)

Here are the ebay links:
Filthy Filtre
YU Synth Mini Moog filter clone
FOH Plague Bearer
Mankato Filter
MOTM 1490 Moog Modular filter clone
Blacet Micro LFO
Blacet Splitter
Blacet Mixer Processor
Blacet VCA
Blacet VCA
Blacet VCA
Blacet VCA
Blacet VCA
Blacet EG
Blacet EG
Blacet EG
Blacet EG
Blacet EG
Blacet EG

No comments:

Post a Comment