My Mini Moog Voyager. Click to go to my web site...

Saturday, September 18, 2010

Panels are in. VCO/Panel stuffed ready to connect






The first panel order arrived, so I stuffed a VCO panel to see if it all fit right.I'm waiting on some MTA connectors to do the flying wires.

This PCB was stuffed like I expect most to do it, that is with a THAT340 for the exponential converter and PNP trio, and monolithic matched pairs for the other pairs. I'm choosing to panel mount the V/Oct trimmer (see the above photos for a close-up of the trimmer adapter) and the VC3 Var Scale. I'm using a pot for the VC3 Var adjust and a panel mount trimmer for the V/Oct.

I'm still taking pre-orders for all the PCBs and should have stock for the VCO and VCF before the end of the month.

http://www.xmission.com/~dingebre/Synthasystem.html

No comments:

Post a Comment