My Mini Moog Voyager. Click to go to my web site...

Friday, December 24, 2010

Updates to Web Pages

Hi everyone. I've been working today between last minute shopping on the web site. I've completed the Sample & Hold, Peak Selector, and Phase Shifter pages. 

http://www.xmission.com/~dingebre/Project.html 

I've added some photos of the finished modules, too. 

The Trigger Converter panel went through some major revisions. 

I also updated all the schematics with appropriate version numbers and edited most pages for content and accuracy. I added explanations to the EG page in particular regarding a queer problem triggering the ENVDT with short triggers. The fix is simply changing a couple of resistor values. See the web page. 

I also re-did how the Power Regulation/Distribution PCB BOM is presented. I put it in its own separate file. I think that is more clear. 

I'll be adding some more modules to the pages before the end of the year. 

Merry Christmas to all who celebrate it, and Happy Holidays if you don't. 

David

No comments:

Post a Comment