My Mini Moog Voyager. Click to go to my web site...

Sunday, November 7, 2010

Frequency Divider and Peak Selector

What's new you ask?

I've been working on the layout for the VC Trigger Generator (ready for prototype) and the Sample & Hold. I've had some good help from the SDIY list again regarding "guard rings" as well as some one on one instruction from Nyle on the topic. The Sample & Hold is almost ready for prototype. I had it done and realized I needed to add the circuitry to accommodate Voltage Triggers. I added the components but now have to clean up the auto-route.

Next, the Peak Selector is done and seems to be working, although it still baffles me a bit. I need to get it hooked into an actual patch to see what it does.

Last, I have my Frequency Divider PCB stuffed and behind a panel. I now need to hook up the panel controls and see if it works. I am hopeful...

No comments:

Post a Comment