My Mini Moog Voyager. Click to go to my web site...

Thursday, March 17, 2011

Long time

Long time, sorry.

I'm busy building my own production modules. I have many of them completed like the Frequency Divider, One VCO Type A with high frequency tracking compensation (two more at least to follow), Phase Shifter, Ring Modulator, etc.

I also broke down and bought a Tinisizer, http://www.anyware-instruments.de/. This is truly a unique and cool synthesizer. "Analogue Tommy" outdid himself with this one. I have serial number 14, so I think it is fair to say it is a "boutique" synthesizer. I'll publish a more complete review with thoughts after I've had more time to play with it. So far, however, I love it.

More small updates to the web site, so if you purchased a PCB from me, please check to see if your module is affected. Nothing big, just clarifying some construction notes, BOMs, and a couple of component value changes.

Thanks for reading.

No comments:

Post a Comment