My Mini Moog Voyager. Click to go to my web site...

Monday, March 7, 2011

Progress

There's not too much to say right now. I'm working on building the "production" modules for my own system. I have all the panels, PCBs, etc. now and I'm just building. I'm thinking in the next month or so I'll have it all assembled.

In the interim, I'm building cables, multiples, replacing the keybed in my Moog Voyager, trying to make time to play around with my just received Zeroscillator, and learning software. In other words, having a lot of fun.

I will re-visit the Steiner Duophonic keyboard after I've got more of the final modules built and working. I have the major pieces to do the interface between the matrixed keybed and the Steiner circuit, I just need to decide the form factor for the PCB and other electronics.

No comments:

Post a Comment