Friday, July 9, 2010
First panels are in
I got the first batch of panels for the power supplies. They look great. The Steiner logo is smooth and just the way I want it. I'll be able to assemble one of these, too and make sure it all fits right in the Schroff racks I have.
I've also made some good progress on the VCO board with MOTM/Doepfer power options. I re laid out the whole power supply/regulation section, added outlines for the MTA connectors for the jacks, pots, etc. and so can consolidate some space and I know exactly how close and where I can put the connectors. I also rearranged some of the other components to shorten and untangle the ratsnest and also the actual traces. Things are getting exciting again.